Verizon Fios Free TV
Verizon has just extended a very popular deal that offers a free 19″ LCD HDTV to customers when they sign up for a Fios Triple Play package. I’ve read the fine print and this is how it breaks down:
- Order a Fios Triple Play package consisting of
- Verizon Freedom Essentials (home phone service).
- Verizon Fios Internet 15 or 20 Mbps download speed.
- Verizon Fios TV
- At least 1 of the 3 services must be new service. (If you do not currently have Verizon home phone service AND Fios Internet AND Fios TV, then you qualify)
- Agree to a two-year commitment with $199 early termination fee.
- Order by 2/17/2008.
- Schedule installation to be completed by 3/15/2008.
- Approximately 2 weeks after installation, you will receive a letter in the mail regarding the free TV. This letter will instruct you to go to: rewards.verizon.com and login with the supplied username and password. Once logged in, you’ll be able to select the 19″ LCD HDTV as your gift.
- 19″ TV will be mailed 6-10 weeks after completing the online submission form.
The free TV deal has really stirred the bundle world. This is probably one of the best offers ever by a phone/internet/tv provider. In addition to the free tv, people should also consider the bundle discount that Verizon is offering with this deal. Granted, regular prices will resume after the two-year agreement expires, but for two years, that is considerable savings. An average Fios Triple Play bundle will receive a $37.98 monthly discount. Over two years that equates to over $900 in savings.
By the way if anyone is interested in this deal, I would recommend ordering online. The online process will show you the deals you qualify for and allows you to select any additional services desired. As an added bonus, you also get the first month of Fios Internet for free when you order online.
Proceed to the Fios Triple Play Free TV Deal